SGI Member Introductions (427)

Featured Discussions

My Photo feed was hacked

Not sure if there is a glitch in the Ning security, but somebody was able to post photos in my personal feed without my knowledge or permis…

Started by DanLatest Reply

Warfare with a conscience in the era of WTO globalism?

That phrase came up in a dialog box, as a suggestion for a discussion title, when I clicked to 'add content'. I think that's an okay discus…

Started by Chuck RollLatest Reply

Teaching Opportunities

Hi  I am keen to explore teaching opportunities overseas. I now teach at two local universities in Singapore.  Am interested to perhaps tak…

Started by Bernard LawLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

have been hearing about Ushitaro Gongyo...has sensei mentioned anything abt it anywhr ??

was told by sumbdy to do Ushitaro Gongyo btwn 2-4 am... wana knw has sensei mentioned anything abt this anywhere...n Hw is it special thn o…

Started by shilpa iyer

6 Jul 22
Reply by SHOBHANA NAIR

SGI members in Ukraine

Hello everyone! I'm looking for SGI members in Ukraine. A friend of mine just received the Gohonzon,and she lives in Kiev. Thanks

Started by Cauê

1 Jul 14
Reply by Chip Carr

My Photo feed was hacked

Not sure if there is a glitch in the Ning security, but somebody was able to post photos in my personal feed without my knowledge or permis…

Started by Dan

0 May 11

"The Buddha Resides in a Pure Heart"

At first one may seem to have faith in the Lotus Sutra, but it is hard to maintain that faith to the last. Water for example may be stirred…

Started by EC LIM

0 Jan 15

'On the importance of the Expedient Means and Life Span Chapters'

The sutra known as the Lotus Sutra is good medicine for the various ills of body and mind.Thus it states: 'This sutra provides good medicin…

Started by EC LIM

0 Jan 9

A Life of Eternal Honour and Victory

A Life of Eternal Honour and Victory The lives of those who spread the Mystic Law and dedicate themselves to fulfilling the great vow for…

Started by EC LIM

0 Jan 7

Making Positive Causes through Our Efforts for Kosen-Rufu

Making Positive Causes through Our Efforts for Kosen-Rufu Our efforts to chant and spread Nam MyoHo Renge Kyo produce myriad benefits and…

Started by EC LIM

0 Jan 3

Exert Yourself in the Two Ways of Practice and Study

Exert Yourself in the Two Ways of Practice and Study The writings of Nichiren Daishonin are teachings of hope. When we study these writing…

Started by EC LIM

0 Jan 1

Putting Determinations into Action

Putting Determinations into Action As a result of profound karmic ties from the past, we have had the good fortune to be born as human bei…

Started by EC LIM

1 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by silvia Bures Brownlow

Shine as Bright Suns of Happiness

Shine as Bright Suns of Happiness Faith is one of the most natural expressions of the human heart. We can simply chant to the Gohonzon wit…

Started by EC LIM

0 Dec 30, 2016

RSS

Latest Activity

Noriyo A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF FRI 24 NOV 2017--Let's foster others to become more capable than ourselves

November 24, 2017 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Let's foster our juniors and   new members into individuals  …See More
7 hours ago
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
yesterday
DAVID MORGAN shared EC LIM's blog post on Facebook
Tuesday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Monday
Valerie Boakye updated their profile
Sunday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 4 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Saturday
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Katie Stewart
"Welcome aboard, Katie!"
Nov 17
Katie Stewart is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
Nov 17

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Goodreads / G+ / Instagram / Facebook / Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

© 2017   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service