sunita bhandari's Discussions (1)

Latest Activity

Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
yesterday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF TUE 16 JAN 2018--Courageous and tenacious actions will open the way to kosen-rufu!

January 16, 2018 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Courageous and tenacious actions   will open the way to…See More
Tuesday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

WOW MON 15 JAN 2018--Let's hold lively discussion meetings!

January 15, 2018 --WORDS OF THE WEEK-- Our districts are the "mother port"   for kosen-rufu. Let's…See More
Monday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Saturday
Thumbnail

TMF FRI 12 JAN 2018--Never take unnecessary risks in the snow!

January 12, 2018 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Beware of snowdrifts and icy roads. Make safety your number one…See More
Jan 12
Arthur Ward left a comment for Toshizo Saejima
"Thank You"
Jan 11
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Arthur Ward
"Welcome aboard, Arthur!"
Jan 11
Arthur Ward is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
Jan 11

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Goodreads / G+ / Instagram / Facebook / Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

© 2018   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service