sandra shelp's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

"wonderful as usual. thank you bob. i always enjoy your writings. i have passed many…"

sandra shelp replied Aug 21, 2010 to The Aspiration for Enlightenment

20 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by dwightsan

RSS

Latest Activity

Noriyo A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF SUN 27 MAY 2018--"Even a feeble person will not stumble if those supporting him are strong."

May 27, 2018 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Nichiren Daishonin states, ”Even a feeble person will not stumble  …See More
13 hours ago
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Friday
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Shirley Jean Chancey
"Welcome aboard, Shirley!"
Friday
Shirley Jean Chancey is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
Friday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Wednesday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF TUE 22 MAY 2018--"Where there is unseen virtue, there will be visible reward."

May 22, 2018 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Nichiren Daishonin affirms, "Where there is unseen virtue,   there…See More
May 21
May 20
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Arnika Mehta
"Welcome aboard, Arnika!"
May 19

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Goodreads / G+ / Instagram / Facebook / Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Thankyou Hempworx and Better Planet Paper for sponsoring our site and paying the monthly hosting fee!

© 2018   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service