Toshizo Saejima's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (2) Replies Latest Activity

"I send him daimou, too NMRK!"

Toshizo Saejima replied Sep 29, 2011 to Our Deepest Condolences

11 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Teresa Chai

"Great! I will join it. Moreover, this weekend(1/25) is Kansai WD's day of which Sens…"

Toshizo Saejima replied Jan 22, 2009 to 24 HOUR DAIMOKU TOZO

10 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Nina Dalle

RSS

Latest Activity

Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
17 hours ago
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF TUE 22 MAY 2018--"Where there is unseen virtue, there will be visible reward."

May 22, 2018 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Nichiren Daishonin affirms, "Where there is unseen virtue,   there…See More
Monday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Sunday
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Arnika Mehta
"Welcome aboard, Arnika!"
Saturday
Arnika Mehta is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
Saturday
Saturday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF THU 17 MAY 2018--Let's make today one of unsurpassed value!

May 17, 2018 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Nichiren Daishonin affirms, "One day of life is more valuable than…See More
May 16
Jewella liked Jewella's profile
May 16

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Goodreads / G+ / Instagram / Facebook / Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Thankyou Hempworx and Better Planet Paper for sponsoring our site and paying the monthly hosting fee!

© 2018   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service