Teresa Chai's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"I am glad you, James Ling bought up this phrases because I also have a tough time un…"

Teresa Chai replied May 1, 2012 to I have a tough time in understanding this phrases and hope someone can share with me.

8 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by James Ling O.H.

"I am sure with what you have described above, there will definitely be something com…"

Teresa Chai replied Mar 15, 2012 to Renaming the site - contest (name suggestions)

27 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Teresa Chai

"How about "Dragon Gate?" Or you would probably add something at the end like domain/…"

Teresa Chai replied Mar 13, 2012 to Renaming the site - contest (name suggestions)

27 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Teresa Chai

"Thank you, Carol Chard for such informative guidance on "Changing Karma Now." I will…"

Teresa Chai replied Mar 6, 2012 to Changing Karma Now

20 Mar 24
Reply by Geraldine Kendrick

"Hello Dan,  I agreed with Sonia Chen in the 2nd last paragraph. Sgibuddhism.ning.com…"

Teresa Chai replied Nov 5, 2011 to about keeping this site running - many in locations one in dialogue

4 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Teresa Chai

"Hello Nicholai, Love your poem. Thank you."

Teresa Chai replied Oct 28, 2011 to Greetings from Quebec, to all those in contact with their leadership soul!

3 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Leaetta May Wacker

"What a beautiful and an inspiring experience! My problems are like moles compared to…"

Teresa Chai replied Oct 28, 2011 to Finding Out My True Identity

11 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Jones Juste

"Thank you, Darren for such a struggling and encouraging experience. Indeed, your "Wi…"

Teresa Chai replied Oct 28, 2011 to Turning Heart Breaks, Struggles into profound joy.

10 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Noriko N.

"I just found out about this young man whom I did not have the opportunity to know li…"

Teresa Chai replied Oct 28, 2011 to Our Deepest Condolences

11 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Teresa Chai

"Dear Sona, Thanks for sharing this article which is helpful when I am downhearted or…"

Teresa Chai replied Aug 28, 2011 to Win or Lose

6 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Leaetta May Wacker

RSS

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Goodreads / G+ / Instagram / Facebook / Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

© 2017   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service