Not sure if there is a glitch in the Ning security, but somebody was able to post photos in my personal feed without my knowledge or permission and supposedly I did them. So strange. I have informed the owner and network creator (Chris Tinney) about it. Let us know if someone did this to your photo feed in here. -Dan

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DId you copy any of the photos. Ning said they have no other IP addresses posting to your account. I have never heard of this before. 

Whatever it was, I have been changing my email addresses continually.  Might have been virus in my old laptop 

RSS

Latest Activity

Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Fran Blumenstein
"Welcome aboard, Fran!"
3 hours ago
Fran Blumenstein is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
3 hours ago
N. A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF WED 20 JUN 2018--Buddhism is the cornerstone for building peace.

June 20, 2018 --TO MY FRIENDS-- There is no such thing as   happiness that is only meant   for…See More
6 hours ago
N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
yesterday
David Lumpp posted a status
"Im very lonely chanting an hour a day studying still seeking my life partner of kosenrufu"
Sunday
N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Saturday
CTLing updated their profile
Saturday
N. A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF FRI 15 JUN 2018--Let's brim with a seeking spirit and forge ourselves!

June 15, 2018 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Those who continue to learn   throughout life have the capacity  …See More
Friday

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Goodreads / G+ / Instagram / Facebook / Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Thankyou Hempworx and Better Planet Paper for sponsoring our site and paying the monthly hosting fee!

© 2018   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service