ABC news:-Top Honorary Degree Recipients で池田先生が紹介される!!!

ABC news で池田先生が紹介される!!!

President Ikeda's picture was featured at the ABC news website. The link below takes you to the slideshow of those who received the most honorary degrees in the world. Sensei was the last picture.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/slideshow/top-honorary-degree-r...

Buddhist philosopher, peace-builder, educator, and writer Daisaku Ikeda has received 324 academic honors, including more than 100 honorary doctorates from academic institutions all over the world. Ikeda is the founder and president of Soka Gakkai International, a Buddhist association with more than 12 million members in 192 countries. (Xinhua/Landov)

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Frankie !GREAT POST !
Marga

Thank you Marga for sending me this.

RSS

Latest Activity

Chris Tinney liked Chris Tinney's discussion Hempworx CBD Oil
10 hours ago
Chris Tinney posted a status
"Kicking back :)"
10 hours ago
Rita Robinson is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
10 hours ago
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

WOW MON 22 JAN 2018--'Joy' means that oneself and others together experience joy.

January 22, 2018 --WORDS OF THE WEEK-- The general meetings of   the "sisters of the Kayokai(*),"…See More
12 hours ago
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF SUN 21 JAN 2018--Cherish the opinions of women and youth!

January 21, 2018 --TO MY FRIENDS-- With society undergoing continuous   change and transformation,…See More
yesterday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Saturday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Wednesday
Thumbnail

TMF TUE 16 JAN 2018--Courageous and tenacious actions will open the way to kosen-rufu!

January 16, 2018 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Courageous and tenacious actions   will open the way to…See More
Jan 15

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Goodreads / G+ / Instagram / Facebook / Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Thankyou Hempworx for sponsoring our site and paying the monthly hosting fee!

© 2018   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service