http://www.daisakuikeda.org/
2018 Peace Proposal now available--
In his 2018 peace proposal, SGI President Daisaku Ikeda offers perspectives on a human rights-focused approach to resolving global issues.

Views: 1

Latest Activity

Noriyo A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF SUN 25 FEB 2018--Let's advance "day by day and month after month"!

February 25, 2018 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Both kosen-rufu and our own lives   are intrinsically connected…See More
17 hours ago
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF SAT 24 FEB 2018--Let's sow seeds of hope in the hearts and minds of our neighbors.

February 24, 2018 --TO MY FRIENDS-- The true stage of worldwide kosen-rufu   exists in our beloved…See More
yesterday
Chris Tinney liked Chris Tinney's photo
Friday
Thumbnail

TMF FRI 23 FEB 2018--Be protagonists who create the new era!

February 23, 2018 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Don't ask "What will happen?"   Instead, resolve to take…See More
Thursday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Wednesday
Thumbnail

TMF TUE 20 FEB 2018--Nichiren Buddhism enables us to "replace suffering with joy"

February 20, 2018 --TO MY FRIENDS-- The faith and practice of Nichiren Buddhism   enables us to…See More
Tuesday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Feb 18
Thumbnail

TMF SAT 17 FEB 2018--Limitations are of your own making.

February 17, 2018 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Limitations are of your own making,   and only you can break…See More
Feb 16

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Goodreads / G+ / Instagram / Facebook / Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Thankyou Hempworx and Better Planet Paper for sponsoring our site and paying the monthly hosting fee!

© 2018   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service