7th August,

FIRST of all, let’s overcome our own weakness. With this victory, we can launch a fresh and fulfilling day. For Buddhist practice begins with winning over our own weakness.

IT is remarkable how even in the most difficult circumstances the determination of a leader can draw forth irrepressible joy and courage and can inspire profound confidence in everyone. You are all leaders of faith. Therefore, no matter what might happen, please continue resolutely leading the way to victory, encouraging everyone and helping them advance with hope and in high spirits.

HAPPINESS blooms in the garden of the heart. Big, beautiful blossoms of happiness flower in a rich and strong spiritual soil. But neither hopes nor dreams will grow in a barren spiritual soil that is dominated by violence and greed.

ACHIEVING ultimate victory in our lives is a process of concluding every challenge, each day in victory. If each small battle is inconclusive, there can be no victory; and that means defeat. Ultimately, whether we are victorious in our lives and throughout the three existences of past, present and future is determined by our efforts today; it is determined by our ichinen, or resolve, at this moment.

BECAUSE life is long, you should not be impatient. What matters most is that you embrace the Gohonzon throughout your life. It is vitally important to continually challenge yourself to chant even a little more daimoku and to pray before the Gohonzon for the fulfillment of your desires.

每日指导
8月 7日

“幸福”在心灵的花园里绽放。在丰富、坚强的心灵大地上,才可期待灿烂的幸福花朵盛开。在利己主义和拜金主义的精神土壤上,是孕育不出理想或希望的。

国际创价学会会长池田大作

Views: 45

Latest Activity

Noriyo A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF FRI 24 NOV 2017--Let's foster others to become more capable than ourselves

November 24, 2017 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Let's foster our juniors and   new members into individuals  …See More
yesterday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Wednesday
DAVID MORGAN shared EC LIM's blog post on Facebook
Tuesday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Monday
Valerie Boakye updated their profile
Sunday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 4 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Nov 18
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Katie Stewart
"Welcome aboard, Katie!"
Nov 17
Katie Stewart is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
Nov 17

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Goodreads / G+ / Instagram / Facebook / Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

© 2017   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service