29th July,

THE daimoku chanted by those who exert themselves bravely and vigorously for the cause of kosen-rufu – even if only just one daimoku – has more benefit and power than 1,000 or 10,000 chanted without any goal or accompanying action. Having faith that is dedicated to kosen-rufu is what counts.

HOPE exists even in the midst of adversity. In fact, when you undergo the ordeals of adversity will your hope is truly fortified. Hope without ordeal is often nothing more than fleeting, idealistic dreams.

IT is natural that sometimes we fall sick. But we must see that sickness is sickness that originally exists in life, based on the principle of the Mystic Law. In other words, there is no reason to allow yourself to be controlled by illness, for it to fill your life with suffering and distress. From the standpoint of eternal life through the three existences, your fundamentally happy self is incontrovertibly established.

THE formula for victory lies in making steady and careful efforts to reach one goal after another, winning people over to your side and uniting their efforts through your wisdom and enthusiasm. This is exactly what you are doing in each day of your activity.

POSITIVE stimuli contribute to the positive development of your individuality. While shaped by such things as education, family environment and your own efforts, your individuality and development ultimately depend on your own consciousness. It is important to read good books and have good friends.

每日指导
7月 29日

好的启发能培育好的性格,性格因教育、家庭环境以及自觉的努力而形成。看一本好书、交好友是非常重要的。

国际创价学会会长池田大作

Views: 16

Latest Activity

Noriyo A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF FRI 24 NOV 2017--Let's foster others to become more capable than ourselves

November 24, 2017 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Let's foster our juniors and   new members into individuals  …See More
yesterday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Wednesday
DAVID MORGAN shared EC LIM's blog post on Facebook
Tuesday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Monday
Valerie Boakye updated their profile
Sunday
Noriyo A. Sekiyama added 4 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Nov 18
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Katie Stewart
"Welcome aboard, Katie!"
Nov 17
Katie Stewart is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
Nov 17

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Goodreads / G+ / Instagram / Facebook / Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

© 2017   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service