Guidance Corner (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

from Applied Nichiren @ MIT - quotes by Daisaku Ikeda

Prayer is the courage to persevere. It is the the struggle to overcome our own weakness and lack of confidence in ourselves. It is the act…

Started by Dan

0 Dec 2, 2011

Defending the mentor/ Soka Spirit

Sorry. I realized that I posted this in the wrong forum earlier. I need some advice: Recently myself and another courageous member have be…

Started by Thomas Servo

7 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Dan

Ichinen

- As members we are familiar with the idea that one's ichinen determines everything and that ichinen generally means 'determination'. In my…

Started by Cindy Woodland

11 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Leaetta May Wacker

Sharing guidance on prayer

I have recently been finding/hearing alot of great guidance on prayer. Here is one by Mr. Kawai, as based on President Ikeda's guidance. Ad…

Started by Cindy Woodland

10 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by kumi

Buddhism in a New Light 4. What Love is Not

What seems to be love sometimes may not be love at all. “Love is not love...” As Shakespeare once wrote (Sonnet 116), what seems to be love…

Started by Alba "Future"

3 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Nathan Ray - 主与 王

Buddhist app

I'm new to the forum so sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere... I recently got an iphone and searched for an app to do with Nam myoho…

Started by Alison

10 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by harvey w. naarden

SGI President Ikeda’s Congratulatory Message - Men Division Day (August 24)

SGM Men Division Day Commemorative Meeting  SGI President Ikeda’s Congratulatory Message     To all my trustworthy Men Division members of…

Started by Frankie T

0 Aug 21, 2011

Let's Become Buddhas / Sept 18 - Lecture by Barbara Cahill (Senior Study Lecturer)

(This might be a rough transcript of this lecture attributed to Barbara Cahill; so please do NOT pass along to anyone as this has yet to be…

Started by Dan

5 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Richa

Who can help me in planning my August District Discussion

I have  been tasked with carrying the discussion from July 15th World Tribune: "Working for Beauty, Gain and Good."    I don't know, nor do…

Started by William Altig

4 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Dan

On Talent & Finding Your Mission

It is the world that is enlightened and we who are intermittent   Like radios, we struggle through our static to receive wavelengths that a…

Started by Dan

8 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Ray

RSS

Latest Activity

Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Nakin K
"Welcome aboard, Nakin!"
16 hours ago
Nakin K is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
16 hours ago
Nakin K liked Chris Tinney's profile
18 hours ago
Ughosh joined Frankie T's group
Thumbnail

Guidance Today - Daisaku Ikeda

What people need most now is spiritual strength and a life philosophy that will further enrich…See More
Thursday
Ughosh left a comment for Toshizo Saejima
"Thank you Toshizo"
Thursday
Ughosh liked Ughosh's profile
Thursday
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Kathleen Prestwood
"Welcome aboard, Kathleen!"
Wednesday
Profile IconKathleen Prestwood and Aisha joined SGI Buddhism (.net)
Wednesday

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Instagram
Facebook / Help the Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Sponsors: Purium Brand PartnerHempworx Distributor, Young Living Essential Oils, Las Vegas BarterSpreadPeace.org network marketing,

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service