SGI Member Introductions (428)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Ikeda Sensei not speaking for her family

In all the time, i see only when the dauhgter of sensei are children. No more

Started by Rodolfo Silvino Fleitas

1 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Dan

I'd like to meet some members in San Jose Costa Rica & Nicaragua

Hola amigos, I have a few questions: I would like to visit the center in San Jose.  Does anyone know if it's opened during the day or not ?…

Started by Sabrina Rongstad-Bravo

0 Oct 12, 2016

SGI members in Bangalore

Hello Everyone, I have just moved to Bangalore. I am searching for SGI members here. Anyone interested please mail me at surbhimodi@yahoo.c…

Started by Surbhi Modi

4 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by Savita

introduction

Hi my name is Megan. I am very excited to be here. I look forward to getting to know you all. I also look forward to learning about buddhis…

Started by Megan

1 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Latrice C. Noonan

Help, please chant for me.

An amazing person who has a Buddha nature does not do the following: please chant that I don't get arrested at my job and go to jail x Oh m…

Started by Renee

3 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Karla Sue Schmiedlin

Hello! (Introducing myself)

Hi all! My name is Seth and I'm a transgender FTM. I've had a lot of struggles in life, and still do, trying to fully figure myself out. An…

Started by Seth Perry

2 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Karla Sue Schmiedlin

Excited to be here and grow more in my practice!

Hi all, I'm Ethan. I decided to join this site because I have difficulty making it to discussion meetings and monthly World Peace Gongyo.…

Started by Ethan Santiago

0 Feb 27, 2016

Looking outside yourself for the answers within??

I am not an SGI member.....yet. I'm still looking for answers. Still looking for the catch. Maybe if i'm being honest i'm still waiting for…

Started by Tanya Duncan

0 Jul 9, 2015

Warfare with a conscience in the era of WTO globalism?

That phrase came up in a dialog box, as a suggestion for a discussion title, when I clicked to 'add content'. I think that's an okay discus…

Started by Chuck Roll

6 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Michael Lucas Monterey

Meetings in San Miguel de Allende

Hola! I'm visiting SMA and wonder if there are any SGI meetings in this area. Would love to chant with people here. Please let me know. Gra…

Started by Paige Asawa

0 Jun 16, 2015

RSS

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / G+ / Instagram
Facebook / Help the Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Sponsors: HempworxBetter Planet Paper, and Hotei Media for paying our monthly hosting fee!

© 2018   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service