Tim Janakos's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm open to it being public, as I am public with everything I do.  I don't have a pr…"

Tim Janakos replied Feb 16, 2015 to Public vs Private?

61 Sep 23, 2017
Reply by Chris Tinney

"SENDING DAIMOKU NOW!"

Tim Janakos replied Nov 9, 2010 to My newborn baby boy in ICU -- Urgent Daimoku Needed

151 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Seth Perry

"I never heard the word Hiki, but I was thinking uncle herb was saying when we used t…"

Tim Janakos replied Feb 4, 2010 to nam and namu

13 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Tim Janakos

"You are a prince! You're just a late bloomer. You Princess is waiting for you to ful…"

Tim Janakos replied Jan 31, 2010 to nam and namu

13 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Tim Janakos

"I hate when they pronounce the "U" sound for "Cheese," when the take a picture: Chiz…"

13 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Tim Janakos

"Oh I didn't read that Dan already said the same thing above. The problem with the Ja…"

13 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Tim Janakos

"Nam is the way Namu is purnounced in Japanese. Most of the U songs on words in Japan…"

13 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Tim Janakos

"But some times heated discussions can be very therapeutic, a catharsis for everyone…"

Tim Janakos replied Dec 10, 2009 to Your Attention Please - Your Behavior on this Site (from your friendly neighborhood SGIBuddhism.org administrator

5 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Dan

"OK I'll try to see if my store in Niigata can order them and I'll see if my wife cou…"

Tim Janakos replied Dec 10, 2009 to Why are Buddha Status wrong? I'm not talking about worshipping them, I'm talking about having them.

15 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Saylor

"Thank you Dan. You're working hard and I hope we don't have to put your through too…"

Tim Janakos replied Dec 10, 2009 to Your Attention Please - Your Behavior on this Site (from your friendly neighborhood SGIBuddhism.org administrator

5 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Dan

RSS

Latest Activity

N. A. Sekiyama added 3 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
22 hours ago
Giles Bishop left a comment for Toshizo Saejima
"Thank you, Toshizo!"
Saturday
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Giles Bishop
"Welcome aboard, Giles!"
Saturday
Giles Bishop is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
Saturday
Patricia Wright left a comment for Paddy Loyd
"I would love to meet you and other Buddhist when I travel to Chiang Mai in early October and would…"
Friday
Patricia Wright commented on colin h's group Rainbow Group - Thailand
"I am traveling to Chiang Mai in October and would like to find other Buddhists while there. Please…"
Friday
Patricia Wright liked colin h's group Rainbow Group - Thailand
Friday
Patricia Wright joined colin h's group
Thumbnail

Rainbow Group - Thailand

For those that live in Thailand. Love Thailand. Visit Thailand. Or simply are just interested in…See More
Friday

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Instagram
Facebook / Help the Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Sponsors: Purium Brand PartnerHempworx Distributor, Influencers, Young Living Essential Oils, network marketing, SpreadPeace.org

© 2019   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service