Please send me Daimoku for my finances. I have hardly any income and no funds to pay bills, dues, and debts.

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi Rajesh! How are you doing ??

I would like to share with you this texts that had helped me a lot..

1. Determination Gives Rise to Victory
“It is important that we establish clear and concrete goals for what we hope to achieve each day and then pray and challenge ourselves to achieve each of them. This earnest determination gives rise to wisdom and resourcefulness, thereby leading to success. In short, to win in life we need determination and prayer, effort and ingenuity.”
(Sensei, The Wisdom for Creating Happiness and Peace, Part 2, p. 68)

2. Chanting Gives Us Courage
“After writing down your goals, chant Nam-myoho-renge-kyo about them. Nichiren Daishonin says, ‘Nam-myoho-renge-kyo is like the roar of a lion’ (“Reply to Kyo’o,”The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, vol. 1, p. 412). Like the roar of a lion, the king of beasts, chanting is the greatest source of strength that nothing can defeat. When you chant Nam-myoho- renge-kyo, the lionlike courage and determination to realize your goals and dreams will well up inside you.”
(Sensei, Jan. 1, 2016, World Tribune, p. 8)

Accumulating Inconspicuous Benefit
“To really experience the power of the Gohonzon, you must make your prayers specific. You might also try setting yourself a personal target of how much to chant every day. Your prayers to the Gohonzon will definitely be answered. When they are, you feel joy and conviction, which in turn will further strengthen your faith. Even if your prayers aren’t answered immediately, please be assured that you are accumulating inconspicuous benefit and that, with the passage of time, you will attain a life state of complete fulfillment and satisfaction.”
(Sensei, The New Human Revolution, vol. 26, pp. 122-23)

3. Fusing Our Dreams With Our Vow Expands Our Life State
“When we determine to give our all and to win in our goals and endeavors for kosen-rufu, that resolve becomes the cause for expanding our life state and bringing forth the power to achieve the impossible.”
(Sensei, May 15, 2009, World Tribune, p. 5)

NMRK!!
maria :)

RSS

Latest Activity

Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Ken
"Welcome aboard, Ken!"
Wednesday
Ken is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
Wednesday
Dulce Rodriguez liked Dulce Rodriguez's profile
Tuesday
Esenam liked Toshizo Saejima's profile
Tuesday
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Michael
"Welcome aboard, Michael!"
Tuesday
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Esenam
"Welcome aboard, Esenam!"
Tuesday
Profile IconMichael and Esenam joined SGI Buddhism (.net)
Tuesday
Esenam liked Dan's discussion The Gohonzon - Oct 12, 1279
Tuesday

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Instagram
Facebook / Help the Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Sponsors: Purium Brand PartnerHempworx Distributor, Young Living Essential Oils, Las Vegas BarterSpreadPeace.org network marketing,

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service