Received text message from

Frankie ( http://sgibuddhism.ning.com/profile/Frankie?xg_source=activity ) saying his Mother pass away peacefully this afternoon (21/6/2011)

Dear SGI comrades,

My mother passed away peacefully this afternoon (June 21, 2011). She has survived coma three times and just been discharged from the hospital two weeks ago. She is also a cancer survivor for more than 8 years. In January 2003, she was diagnosed for pancreatic cancer (final stage). She only went through a major surgery when 1/3 of her pancreas, gallbladder, 1/2 of her stomach and part of her intestine (colon) was removed. Surgery took 8 hours. She didn't have chemotherapy and radiotherapy. She was able to prolong her life for slightly more than 8 years. She is a strong woman.

We are going to miss her very much.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo.

Frankie

Like to leave down condolence message please do so on his page

http://sgibuddhism.ning.com/profile/Frankie?xg_source=activity

Views: 254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Malaysia is 12 hours faster than in NJ.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences at your loss, Frankie.  I'll be honored to chant

for you mother for the next 35 days.  Wishing the best for you and your family....

my deepest condolence to you, and your family. will send daimoku to her

My mother's cremated today(June 24, 2011). Thank you all for your prayers and contributions.

Last night more than 150 SGM members came to my home to pray for my mother in a SGM Buddhist ceremony.

My deepest condolence and will be sending daimoku to her in my daily prayers.

Dear SGI comrades,

It was so thoughtful of you to think of me during my time of sadness. Your kind words of condolence and prayers are of great comfort to me as I grieve my Mother's death.

Warm regards,

Frankie

RSS

Latest Activity

N. A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

President Ikeda's Opinion Editorial contributed to the Speaking Tree, Times of India

"Where All Can Savor the Joy of Being Alive," by Daisaku Ikeda (Times of India, May 3, 2022)…See More
May 9
Tim Janakos posted a status
"sgi-usa members for bodily freedom on Facebook if you still have a mind of your own."
May 5
Tim Janakos updated their profile
May 5
Tim Janakos liked Toshizo Saejima's photo
May 5
Jim J posted a discussion

Members in West Virginia?

Hi - I have been a practicing SGI member for over 45 years.  Currently living in Colorado but will…See More
May 5
Toshizo Saejima posted a photo

86 Happiness in This World Vol.1,p.68

四条金吾殿御返事 / 衆生所遊楽御書 新1554・全114386 Happiness in This World Vol.1,p.681覆四條金吾書其五 / 眾生所遊樂御書 第1189頁
May 4
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Tina
"Welcome aboard, Tina!"
May 4
Tina is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
May 4

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Instagram
Facebook / Help the Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Sponsors: Purium Brand PartnerHempworx Distributor, Young Living Essential Oils, Las Vegas BarterSpreadPeace.org network marketing,

© 2022   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service