" When you clearly envision a victorious outcome, engrave it in your heart and are firmly convinced that you will attain it, your brain makes every effort to realize the mental image you have created. Then, through unceasing efforts, that victory is finally made reality. You are the playwright of your own victory."
By President Ikeda

"By developing one's life-condition, sufferings that may have once been a heavy burden when you had a lesser state of mind will appear minor, and you will be able to calmly rise above them. I hope all of you will lead lives in which you show splended proof of this mystic function of the mind."
By President Ikeda

When We encounter challenges it is better to use our concentrated energies towards solutions/Victory instead of concentrating on the problems. When focusing on victory, we are making a cause that will result in such victorous effects/outcomes & needless to say when focusing on problems, what effect we will get. Visualization is a powerful tool we can use to create favorable outcomes, along with our Buddhist practice, believe & envision your victory and it will be ours. Even though we can get shaken & sent into twilight zone experiences, we can keep in mind that challenges make way for great opportunities...yeah easier said than done @ "times". But overcoming challenges does get easier with practice and the strengthening of our faith...consider it done, and have appreciation. When we elevate our life condition......life will start to unfold right before us and we will gain wisdom with every step. The bigger the challenge, the bigger the victory, I want pictures of victory in my mind no matter what.

PEACE...})i({

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for sharing this wonder discussion. I am going through some family issues presently. it has been a overwhelming issue for 17 yrs. However, I am determined to make myself happy from now on and move forward leaving this family issue behind me... I already feel the joy of my decision when I made my determination I could not go to sleep.... it was like the next day was Xmas!!! The joy of that decision was like a present being opened at Xmas time.... Yea!! Cara
Wow!!! Cara Lyn, you look amazing in your new pic....very very beautiful. :)

Does your family practice Buddhism?

It's our choice how we view things/causes, that makes a big difference on everything that is....especially our own lives & those around us. Making yourself happy is a great choice, it is a cause that will produce an effect of it's kind. Our practice really does help us feel happy, by giving us faith to do our human-revolution; confident that everything works out in it's proper "timing".
It's funny I've used the term.....I make myself happy.....a few times....LOL....it is......a choice.

***********************************************************************************************

"It's not about others; it's about you winning, and winning over yourself. By doing so, you will provide inspiration and encouragement to all around you."

"When we draw strength from within, our outlook undergoes a dramatic transformation; everything around us looks completely different. To be strong-that is the key to happiness."

Words of Wisdom
by President Ikeda

PEACE...})i({
thank you for sharing just been inspired, very cold in england, we been snowed in, going a bit mad brain feels like its shutting down. had to do 2 hours daimoku this morning. cheers xx
Sometimes there are things that we can't change...like weather, so we can move to a warmer climate or just accept the conditions gracefully. And daimoku will give us the grace we need anytime, what a good choice you made to untilize your "time" chanting. Hang in there sister Jacqueline, you are in control of what you think...choose thoughts & words wisely, they are causes that bring effects of it's kind. Your brain is clear & vibrant no matter what circumstances try to dictate to you.

Thank you for all the inspiration & encouragement that you bring to this site.

PEACE...})i({
Very inspiring. Good to read such words in the morning to make a positive change in ourselves.
Very good Dhruba, I'm happy to read your words this fine morning as well. We can think & visualize what outcomes we want in our daily lives. That is how we control our minds, instead of our mind controlling us. Do you know that every thought is energy vibrating & every thought that goes through our pituitary gland ( located at the back & bottom of our brain ) distributes thoughts to every cell in our bodies...that's amazing.

PEACE...})i({
Suki, like it when you said yeah easier said than done @ "times" but no matter what continue to chant NMYRGK.
We can get frazzled sometimes in our twitlightzone moments. As we continue our practice...we do gain more wisdom & strength to handle challenges. We grow & our obstacles seem to shrink ( Really in perception ). Thquah, you lead in example when you say "no matter what continue to chant"...after the difficult challenge you just went through with Lyn Si....you are very strong indeed my friend, in the face of the most difficult circumstances you maintained your faith.

Thank you for showing that, with your example...you are speaking with your heart in your hands.

PEACE...})i({

RSS

Latest Activity

N. A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

President Ikeda's Opinion Editorial contributed to the Speaking Tree, Times of India

"Where All Can Savor the Joy of Being Alive," by Daisaku Ikeda (Times of India, May 3, 2022)…See More
May 9
Tim Janakos posted a status
"sgi-usa members for bodily freedom on Facebook if you still have a mind of your own."
May 5
Tim Janakos updated their profile
May 5
Tim Janakos liked Toshizo Saejima's photo
May 5
Jim J posted a discussion

Members in West Virginia?

Hi - I have been a practicing SGI member for over 45 years.  Currently living in Colorado but will…See More
May 5
Toshizo Saejima posted a photo

86 Happiness in This World Vol.1,p.68

四条金吾殿御返事 / 衆生所遊楽御書 新1554・全114386 Happiness in This World Vol.1,p.681覆四條金吾書其五 / 眾生所遊樂御書 第1189頁
May 4
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Tina
"Welcome aboard, Tina!"
May 4
Tina is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
May 4

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Instagram
Facebook / Help the Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Sponsors: Purium Brand PartnerHempworx Distributor, Young Living Essential Oils, Las Vegas BarterSpreadPeace.org network marketing,

© 2022   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service