November 14, 2017

--TO MY FRIENDS--
We inherently possess boundless
  power within our lives to
  transform karma into mission!
Let's boldly triumph today with
  this joy and conviction!

Translation of "To My Friends" published in the Seikyo Shimbun, based on President Ikeda's recent guidance, with universal value and application.  (write tmf_daily[at]icloud.com for daily mailings)  http://www.daisakuikeda.org

--わが友に贈る--
わが生命には
宿命を使命に変える
無限の力がある!
この歓喜と確信で
堂々と今日を勝とう!

--WAGA TOMO NI OKURU--
WAGA SEIMEI NI WA
  SHUKUMEI O SHIMEI NI KAERU
  MUGEN NO CHIKARA GA ARU!
KONO KANKI TO KAKUSHIN DE
  DODO TO KYO O KATO!

Views: 18

Latest Activity

N. A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF TUE 25 SEP 2018--Let's tackle any situation with enthusiastic optimism!

September 25, 2018 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Let's tackle any situation with    enthusiastic optimism! The…See More
22 hours ago
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Magdalene Ng
"Welcome aboard, Magdalene!"
yesterday
Magdalene Ng is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
yesterday
N. A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

WOW MON 24 SEP 2018--"Exert yourself in the two ways of practice and study."

September 24, 2018 --WORDS OF THE WEEK--The Daishonin admonishes,"Exert yourself in the two waysof…See More
Sunday
N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Saturday
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for teresa caruthers
"Welcome aboard, Teresa!"
Saturday
teresa caruthers is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
Saturday
Thumbnail

TMF FRI 21 SEP 2018--Let's warmly encourage the youth who are challenging the study exam!

September 21, 2018 --TO MY FRIENDS--Let's warmly encourage the youthwho are challenging the study…See More
Friday

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / G+ / Instagram
Facebook / Help the Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Sponsors: HempworxBetter Planet Paper, and Hemp FX for paying our monthly hosting fee!

© 2018   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service