Let's embrace and protect our family,
  loved ones and friends and forever
  embark on a journey of life imbued
  with the four noble virtues of
  "eternity, happiness, true self and purity."
Chanting d
aimoku is the greatest way to
  honor and pay tribute to the deceased.

Tentative translation of "Words of the Week" published in the Seikyo Shimbun, based on President Ikeda's recent guidance.
(write tmf.daily[at]gmail.com for daily mailings)

--今週のことば--
妙法は「生死の大海」を
渡りゆける大船なり。
一家眷属を包み守り
常楽我浄の旅を永遠に!
題目に勝る追善なし。

--KONSHU NO KOTOBA-
MYOHO WA "SHOJI NO TAIKAI" O
  WATARI YUKERU TAISEN NARI.
IKKA KENZOKU O TSUTSUMI MAMORI
  JO-RAKU-GA-JO NO TABI O EIEN NI!
DAIMOKU NI MASARU TSUIZEN NASHI.

Views: 7

Latest Activity

N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
16 hours ago
N. A. Sekiyama added 5 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Monday
N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 10
N. A. Sekiyama added 5 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 9
N. A. Sekiyama added 3 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 4
Oct 1
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Hope Dade
"Welcome aboard, Hope!"
Sep 29
Hope Dade is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
Sep 29

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Instagram
Facebook / Help the Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Sponsors: Purium Brand PartnerHempworx Distributor, Influencers, Young Living Essential Oils, network marketing, SpreadPeace.org

© 2019   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service