September 13, 2019

--TO MY FRIENDS--
A drama of remarkable victory begins with
  the unity of leaders and vice leaders.
Everyone is a protagonist for kosen-rufu.
Let's ensure the dynamic leap forward of
  our districts with solidarity brimming with
  the spirit of "many in body, one in mind."

Tentative translation of "To My Friends" published in the Seikyo Shimbun, based on President Ikeda's recent guidance.
(write tmf_daily[at]gmail.com for daily mailings)

--わが友に贈る--
正・副役職の団結から
栄光勝利の劇が始まる。
全員が広布の主体者だ。
異体同心のスクラムで
わが地区の大躍進を!

--WAGA TOMO NI OKURU--
SEI, FUKU YAKUSHOKU NO DANKETSU KARA
  EIKO SHORI NO GEKI GA HAJIMARU.
ZEN-IN GA KOFU NO SHUTAISHA DA.
ITAIDOSHIN NO SUKURAMU DE
  WAGA CHIKU NO DAI-YAKUSHIN O!

Views: 2

Latest Activity

N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
14 hours ago
N. A. Sekiyama added 5 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Monday
N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 10
N. A. Sekiyama added 5 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 9
N. A. Sekiyama added 3 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 4
Oct 1
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Hope Dade
"Welcome aboard, Hope!"
Sep 29
Hope Dade is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
Sep 29

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Instagram
Facebook / Help the Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Sponsors: Purium Brand PartnerHempworx Distributor, Influencers, Young Living Essential Oils, network marketing, SpreadPeace.org

© 2019   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service