September 14, 2019

--TO MY FRIENDS--
Let's spend a meaningful three-day weekend(*)
  and remain absolutely free of accidents!
When driving, make safety your foremost priority,
  such as turning on the headlights early (at sunset).

Let's remember to "be millions of times more
   careful than ever," as the Daishonin cautions.(**)

(*)September 16 is Respect for the Aged Day"
(**)
"The Hero of the World,"  WND-1, page 839.

Tentative translation of "To My Friends" published in the Seikyo Shimbun, based on President Ikeda's recent guidance.
(write tmf_daily[at]gmail.com for daily mailings)

--わが友に贈る--
絶対無事故で
有意義な連休に!
早めのライト点灯など
車の運転も安全第一で。
”百千万億倍の用心”を!
[御書p1169]

--WAGA TOMO NI OKURU--
ZETTAI MUJIKO DE
  YUIGI NA RENKYU NI!
HAYAME NO RAITO TENTO NADO
  KURUMA NO UNTEN MO ANZEN DAIICHI DE.
"HYAKU-SEN-MAN-OKU-BAI NO YOJIN" O!

Views: 1

Latest Activity

N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
13 hours ago
N. A. Sekiyama added 5 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Monday
N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 10
N. A. Sekiyama added 5 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 9
N. A. Sekiyama added 3 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 4
Oct 1
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Hope Dade
"Welcome aboard, Hope!"
Sep 29
Hope Dade is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
Sep 29

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Instagram
Facebook / Help the Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Sponsors: Purium Brand PartnerHempworx Distributor, Influencers, Young Living Essential Oils, network marketing, SpreadPeace.org

© 2019   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service