August 17, 2019

--TO MY FRIENDS--
Take extra precautions in the extreme heatwave!
1. Maintain suitable humidity and
    moderate room temperature.
2. Drink plenty of liquids and replenish
     sodium loss.
3. Avoid going outdoors during the daytime.
Take rigorous measures to prevent heatstroke!

Tentative translation of "To My Friends" published in the Seikyo Shimbun, based on President Ikeda's recent guidance.
(write tmf_daily[at]gmail.com for daily mailings)

--わが友に贈る--
猛暑に厳重注意を!
1.  適切な湿度・室温調節
2. 適度な水分・塩分補給
3.  日中の外出は控える
熱中症対策を十分に!

--WAGA TOMO NI OKURU--
MOSHO NI GENJU CHUI O!
1. TEKISETSU NA SHITSUDO, SHITSUON CHOSETSU
2. TEKIDO NA SUIBUN, ENBUN HOKYU
3. NITCHU NO GAISHUTSU WA HIKAERU
NETCHUSHO TAISAKU O JUBUN NI!

Views: 4

Latest Activity

N. A. Sekiyama added 6 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
3 hours ago
N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Nov 9
N. A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF FRI 8 NOV 2019--There is no one who does not have a mission in life.

November 8, 2019 --TO MY FRIENDS-- There is no one who does not   have a mission in life. Let's…See More
Nov 7
N. A. Sekiyama added 4 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Nov 6
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Lori Thomas
"Welcome aboard, Lori!"
Nov 3
Lori Thomas is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
Nov 3
N. A. Sekiyama added 5 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Nov 2
N. A. Sekiyama added 3 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 30

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Instagram
Facebook / Help the Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Sponsors: Purium Brand PartnerHempworx Distributor, Young Living Essential Oils, network marketing, Elevasity DistributorSpreadPeace.org

© 2019   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service