April 6, 2019

--TO MY FRIENDS--
Nichiren Daishonin admonishes,
"You must not spend your lives in vain and
  regret it for ten thousand years to come."(*)
In this moment that will never come again,
  let's give it our all and sprint full speed ahead.
Be a person who can win over oneself!

(*)"The Problem to be Pondered Night and Day," WND I, 622

Tentative translation of "To My Friends" published in the Seikyo Shimbun, based on President Ikeda's recent guidance.

(write tmf.daily[at]gmail.com for daily mailings)

--わが友に贈る--
「一生空しく過して
万歳悔ゆること勿れ」
二度とないこの瞬間を
全力で走り抜こう!
自分に勝つ人たれ!

--WAGA TOMO NI OKURU--
"ISSHO MUNASHIKU SUGOSHITE
  BANZAI KUYURU KOTO NAKARE"
NIDO TO NAI KONO SHUNKAN O
  ZENRYOKU DE HASHIRI NUKO!
JIBUN NI KATSU HITO TARE!

Views: 5

Latest Activity

N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
1 hour ago
N. A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF SUN 21 APR 2019--"This is my vow, and I will never forsake it!"

April 21, 2019 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Let's take to heart the Daishonin's words, "This is my vow, and I…See More
Saturday
N. A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF SAT 20 APR 2019--Strong prayer makes the impossible, possible.

April 20, 2019 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Nichiren Daishonin encourages us to  " ( [pray] as earnestly as…See More
Friday
N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thursday
Thumbnail

TMF TUE 16 APR 2019--"But still I am not discouraged."

April 16, 2019 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Let's take to heart Nichiren Daishonin's    words, "But still I…See More
Apr 15
Atsuko Michael left a comment for Atsuko Michael
"Thank you!  I’m looking for SGI members in Mauritius. I have a friend who wants to get…"
Apr 13
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Atsuko Michael
"Welcome aboard, Atsuko!"
Apr 13
Atsuko Michael is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
Apr 13

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Instagram
Facebook / Help the Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Sponsors: Purium Brand PartnerHempworx Distributor, Influencers, Young Living Essential Oils, network marketing, SpreadPeace.org

© 2019   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service