--TO MY FRIENDS--
Those who continue to carry out
  their practice with faith like
  flowing water will win in the
  end without fail!
Spend every day constructively,

making steady efforts with
  patience and persistence.

Tentative translation of "To My Friends" published in the Seikyo Shimbun, based on President Ikeda's recent guidance.
(write tmf_daily[at]gmail.com for daily mailings)

--わが友に贈る--
水の流れるような
持続の信心の人が
最後に必ず勝つ!
地道な実践を貫く
忍耐と建設の日々たれ!

--WAGA TOMO NI OKURU--
MIZU NO NAGARERU YONA
  JIZOKU NO SHINJIN NO HITO GA
  SAIGO NI KANARAZU KATSU!
JIMICHI NA JISSEN O TSURANUKU
  NINTAI TO KENSETSU NO HIBI TARE!

Views: 6

Latest Activity

N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
14 hours ago
N. A. Sekiyama added 5 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Monday
N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 10
N. A. Sekiyama added 5 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 9
N. A. Sekiyama added 3 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 4
Oct 1
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Hope Dade
"Welcome aboard, Hope!"
Sep 29
Hope Dade is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
Sep 29

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Instagram
Facebook / Help the Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Sponsors: Purium Brand PartnerHempworx Distributor, Influencers, Young Living Essential Oils, network marketing, SpreadPeace.org

© 2019   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service