March 14, 2019

--TO MY FRIENDS--
Our sincere actions will deepen
  friendships in our neighborhoods.
The strength of our connections with
  close neighbors is the basis for
  assurance and security of society.

Tentative translation of "To My Friends" published in the Seikyo Shimbun, based on President Ikeda's recent guidance.

(write tmf.daily[at]gmail.com for daily mailings)

--わが友に贈る--
誠実な振る舞いが
近隣の友好を深める。
向こう三軒両隣の
つながりの強さこそ
社会の安心の基盤だ。

--WAGA TOMO NI OKURU--
SEIJITSU NA FURUMAI GA
  KINRIN NO YUKO O FUKAMERU.
MUKO SANGEN RYODONARI NO
  TSUNAGARI NO TSUYOSA KOSO
  SHAKAI NO ANSHIN NO KIBAN DA.

Views: 9

Latest Activity

N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
yesterday
N. A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF SUN 19 MAY 2019--Let's never forget our sense of purpose

May 19, 2019 --TO MY FRIENDS-- When we understand what our mission is,   our potential will unfold…See More
Sunday
N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Friday
Judy Kupfer posted a status
"My friend is moving to Mt. Shasta, Ca. Any members living in the area?"
Friday
N. A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF THU 16 MAY 2019--Let's encourage our friends who are battling illness or caring for sick or elderly family members

May 16, 2019 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Let's encourage our friends   who are battling illness and  …See More
Thursday
Thumbnail

TMF WED 15 MAY 2019--Let's provide comfort and support to friends who are suffering

May 15 2019 --TO MY FRIENDS-- The sight of so many who are joyfully   transforming their karma is…See More
May 14
May 13
May 12

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Instagram
Facebook / Help the Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Sponsors: Purium Brand PartnerHempworx Distributor, Influencers, Young Living Essential Oils, network marketing, SpreadPeace.org

© 2019   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service