October 2, 2019

--TO MY FRIENDS--
One individual's powerful transformation
will change the community and society.
This is the philosophy of human revolution.
Let's each become that one person toward
the creation of a new era!

Tentative translation of "To My Friends" published in the Seikyo Shimbun, based on President Ikeda's recent guidance.
(write tmf_daily[at]gmail.com for daily mailings)

--わが友に贈る--
一人の偉大な変革が
地域と社会を変える。
これが人間革命の哲学。
新しき時代の建設へ
皆がその「一人」に!

--WAGA TOMO NI OKURU--
HITORI NO IDAI NA HENKAKU GA
CHIIKI TO SHAKAI O KAERU.
KORE GA NINGEN KAKUMEI NO TETSUGAKU.
ATARASHIKI JIDAI NO KENSETSU E
MINA GA SONO "HITORI" NI!

Views: 2

Latest Activity

N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
14 hours ago
N. A. Sekiyama added 5 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Monday
N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 10
N. A. Sekiyama added 5 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 9
N. A. Sekiyama added 3 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 4
Oct 1
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Hope Dade
"Welcome aboard, Hope!"
Sep 29
Hope Dade is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
Sep 29

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Instagram
Facebook / Help the Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Sponsors: Purium Brand PartnerHempworx Distributor, Influencers, Young Living Essential Oils, network marketing, SpreadPeace.org

© 2019   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service