March 20, 2019

--TO MY FRIENDS--
Our challenge is how effectively we
  can use the limited time we have.
Buddhism is about creating value.
Based on deep prayer, let's spend
  each day challenging ourselves
  and advancing!

Tentative translation of "To My Friends" published in the Seikyo Shimbun, based on President Ikeda's recent guidance.

(write tmf.daily[at]gmail.com for daily mailings)

--わが友に贈る--
限りある時間を
いかに有効に使うか。
価値創造の仏法だ。
深き祈りを根本に
挑戦と前進の日々を!

--WAGA TOMO NI OKURU--
KAGIRI ARU JIKAN O
  IKA NI YUKO NI TSUKAU KA.
KACHI SOZO NO BUPPO DA.
FUKAKI INORI O KONPON NI
  CHOSEN TO ZENSHIN NO HIBI O!

Views: 7

Latest Activity

N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
2 hours ago
N. A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF SUN 21 APR 2019--"This is my vow, and I will never forsake it!"

April 21, 2019 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Let's take to heart the Daishonin's words, "This is my vow, and I…See More
Saturday
N. A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF SAT 20 APR 2019--Strong prayer makes the impossible, possible.

April 20, 2019 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Nichiren Daishonin encourages us to  " ( [pray] as earnestly as…See More
Friday
N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thursday
Thumbnail

TMF TUE 16 APR 2019--"But still I am not discouraged."

April 16, 2019 --TO MY FRIENDS-- Let's take to heart Nichiren Daishonin's    words, "But still I…See More
Apr 15
Atsuko Michael left a comment for Atsuko Michael
"Thank you!  I’m looking for SGI members in Mauritius. I have a friend who wants to get…"
Apr 13
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Atsuko Michael
"Welcome aboard, Atsuko!"
Apr 13
Atsuko Michael is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
Apr 13

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Instagram
Facebook / Help the Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Sponsors: Purium Brand PartnerHempworx Distributor, Influencers, Young Living Essential Oils, network marketing, SpreadPeace.org

© 2019   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service