August 19, 2019

--WORDS OF THE WEEK--
"One day of life" is more valuable than
  all the treasures of the entire universe.(*)
What will make it or break it is morning gongyo.
Today, too, let's accumulate uplifting "treasures
  of the heart" with daimoku like a lion's roar!

(*)"On Prolonging One's Life," WND 1, p. 955.
"One day of life is more valuable than all the treasures of the major world system."(*)

Tentative translation of "Words of the Week" published in the Seikyo Shimbun, based on President Ikeda's recent guidance.

--今週の言葉--
「一日の命」は
全宇宙の財宝にも勝る。
勝負は朝の勤行だ。
きょうも題目の師子吼で
充実の「心の財」を!

--KONSHU NO KOTOBA--
"ICHINICHI NO INOCHI" WA
  ZEN UCHU NO ZAIHO NI MO MASARU.
SHOBU WA ASA NO GONGYO DA.
KYO MO DAIMOKU NO SHISHIKU DE
  JUJITSU NO "KOKORO NO TAKARA" O!

Views: 9

Latest Activity

N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
14 hours ago
N. A. Sekiyama added 5 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Monday
N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 10
N. A. Sekiyama added 5 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 9
N. A. Sekiyama added 3 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Oct 4
Oct 1
Toshizo Saejima left a comment for Hope Dade
"Welcome aboard, Hope!"
Sep 29
Hope Dade is now a member of SGI Buddhism (.net)
Sep 29

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Instagram
Facebook / Help the Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Sponsors: Purium Brand PartnerHempworx Distributor, Influencers, Young Living Essential Oils, network marketing, SpreadPeace.org

© 2019   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service