here is a raindrop haiku of Buson

"A lightening flash-

the sound of water drops

falling through bamboo."

Thank you Leaetta!

Very nice.

RSS

Latest Activity

N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
1 hour ago
N. A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF FRI 14 JUN 2019--When the group [in the forefront] develops, the organization will be eternally rock solid

June 14, 2019 --TO MY FRIENDS-- The protective forces of the   universe are praising the   noble…See More
yesterday
N. A. Sekiyama added 2 discussions to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Wednesday
N. A. Sekiyama added a discussion to the group "To My Friends"--daily guidance based on Pres. Ikeda's recent guidance
Thumbnail

TMF TUE 11 JUN 2019--Let's inspire courage in those undergoing the most difficulties! 1 post by 1 author

June 11, 2019 --TO MY FRIENDS-- To go where things are the hardest! To inspire courage in those…See More
Tuesday
Thumbnail

WOW SUN 9 JUN 2019--Let's treasure old friends and cultivate new connections!

June 9, 2019--WORDS OF THE WEEK--The life of a Bodhisattva of the Earth entails constant…See More
Jun 8
Jun 7
Jun 6
Thumbnail

TMF WED 6 JUN 2019--Those who continue to chant daimoku will never be deadlocked

June 5, 2019--TO MY FRIENDS--The busier we are, the more we should try to make daimoku the…See More
Jun 4

SGI Buddhism is a community created by members of SGI. SGI Buddhism is not an official site of SGI.

SGIBuddhism.net Admin

If you have questions or need to report site issues please contact me through one of these social networks.

LinkedIn / Instagram
Facebook / Help the Homeless

Thanks
Chris Tinney 
SGI Profile

Sponsors: Purium Brand PartnerHempworx Distributor, Influencers, Young Living Essential Oils, network marketing, SpreadPeace.org

© 2019   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service